Skip to main content

Camille's Dishes + Meal Planning

I find passion in many things + have an overwhelming amount of ideas + plans that sometimes things get, well, misplaced.
As I've found passion in cooking, it makes sense to centralize everything + keep notes. I'm sure most of you have a Pinterest board, saved recipes on Instagram, noted in your phone, on Google drive + hard copies... or is that just me?!
I also have a goal of writing a cookbook on the Lebanese Dishes my partner's mother makes, I've been making Baklava with her for 10 years.

A bit (or a lot) about me:
-I've recently studied + received my license to be a Massachusetts Realtor- @GetRealWithCamille
-I sell clothing on Poshmark @Cam1ll3s + prioritize purchasing second hand items
-I have two rescued dogs, a Pibble + Boxer mix (he's still a baby so we aren't quite sure what he is yet). Their names are Queen + King
-My partner, Chris, + I do video production on the side
- I like to create cheeseboards by wood burning designs on various wood mediums- @CraftedCheeseBoards
-I am taking a coding class, currently a bit stuck with that but, chugging along...

My goal is to use this space to:
-Create new recipes
-Make recipes I like, notate modifications I make + notes on the results
-Document my weekly meal planning
...We'll see what else!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protein Packed Peanut Butter Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats

I've had some breakfast fails lately with meal planning, I used to eat oats every day, so I thought I should try again. I've read several stories that oats cause some people to bloat + they no longer eat them. I'll do overnight oats this week + see how I feel. My overnight oats will have: 40 g old fashioned oats,150 Calories per serving 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, Ground, 3 Calories per serving 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract, 3 Calories per serving 15 g 100% Whey Protein Naturally Unflavored, 58 Calories per serving 70 g Strawberries Raw, Fresh, Plain,  22 Calories per serving 1/2 cup Unsweetened Organic Soy Milk, 35 Calories per serving 1/2 tbsp Peanut Butter Powder, 27 Calories per serving For breakfast, during the week, I typically enjoy a hot meal + a snack with it or a few hours later before lunch. Somethings I've meal prepped the last few weeks are: Protein smoothies (fruit or coffee); Egg muffins, protein pancakes, yogurt +fruit, and sausage patties. The p